BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
amit2thakur
Calcite | Level 5

HI,

I want to use SAS Enter prises guide and don't have software for practices.

Pls  help.

7 REPLIES 7
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
amit2thakur
Calcite | Level 5

How can Download this software

Pls help

Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

The instructions for download are on the link I provided.

EG, itself, is a licensed product. So, unless your employer/school already has it, you will need to pay a (substantial) annual license fee to SAS for the SAS Foundation and EG.

amit2thakur
Calcite | Level 5

I want search Formula like vlookup in SAS

it's possible or not

TomKari
Onyx | Level 15

Yes, it's possible. But there are different mechanisms depending on your requirements.

Sketch out in more detail what you're trying to do.

Reeza
Super User

This is a new question - please mark this question answered and start a new thread. This is also a frequently asked question so if you search communities you'll find many answers. For answers specific to your question you'll need to provide more details.

Reeza
Super User

The latest version of SAS UE has a 'Visual Programmer' view that would be analogous to EG, but probably not identical.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation