Desktop productivity for business analysts and programmers

Server Error could not connect to server error message

N/A

Server Error could not connect to server error message

Hi

I'm a student w/ Enterprise Miner on my pc. When I try to start a new project and enter info and click ok I get "Server Error: Could not connect to server" error message. Any ideas?

Thanks
N/A

Re: Server Error could not connect to server error message

There are quite a few questions that need to be answered to address this issue. Has it ever worked? If not, then initial configuration is a possible issue. Otherwise, what has changed since it last worked?

In looking at the configuration, the devil is in the detail, and if you are using a remote server then connectivity, permissions, server configuration, client configuration and so on become significant.

I believe you are better off contacting Technical Support where they can speak to you and walk you through their tried and true process for handling errors of this type.
Valued Guide

Re: Server Error could not connect to server error message

Tech support is the place. Since you have a clear error message, my first approach is to go to the tech support web site (support.sas.com) and search for

"enterprise guide" ""

as

"enterprise guide" "could not connect to server"

That approach can get you a long way to self support (especially late at night), and back to doing the task at hand.
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation