BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DaveShea
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Hi,

I am using SAS/Enterprise Guide 4.1 (4.1.0.521) and I am looking for a setting I can change so that when viewing the Process Flow of a project, more of the text of the labels associated with each node (like the ouput from a Filter/Query) are visible, or word-wraps in such a way that I can look at the Process Flow and see what the nodes labels contain without having to hover my mouse over each node to bring up the Windows Tool Tip.

My sample projects have ample room on the Process Flow and I have even manually arranged the nodes so that they do not collide, but still the majority of the label text is hidden.

Is there an option on the Enterprise Guide client which says something like, "Show as much of the label in Process Flow as possible Y/N".

Any thoughts, anyone ?

Down-Under-Dave
Wellington
New Zealand

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation