BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DanielAndrés
Calcite | Level 5

Hello everyone.

I want to mention that I have a project where one of the steps is sending by mail the report in HTML format. I schedule it to run once a week. Scheduling When I did, I see that is saved in the project but never executed, nor I get the email with the attached report.

When I run immediately sent over email, this works smoothly and reaches the report in HTML format recipients.

Why the time of the Scheduling the project, this is not triggered by the date indicated?

I'm looking forward to your comments.

Regards,

Daniel Hidalgo

1 REPLY 1
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

EGuide runs on your workstation.  So your workstation must be turned on and connected to the resources it needs to run a task.  When you schedule the task in EGuide, you can also tell it to run whether or not you are logged in and the workstation status must be consistent with the setting.

here are some resources on scheduling in EGuide:

Not Just for Scheduling: Doing More with SAS Enterprise Guide Automation - sasCommunity

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation