Desktop productivity for business analysts and programmers

SASEFRED Interface excluding timeseries

Highlighted
Regular Learner the
Regular Learner

SASEFRED Interface excluding timeseries

[ Edited ]

I am trying to pull data from FRB's FRED database using the SASEFRED interface, but every series I try to pull is excluded because the default frequency is lower than the requested frequency. I have tried changing the requested frequency and nothing seems to work. All of the series in the ID list are available annualy. Does anyone have an idea why I am receiving these warnings? The log is available below:

30         options validvarname=any;
31         title 'Retrieve Data for the Exports of Goods and Services';
32         libname _all_ clear;
NOTE: Libref FRED has been deassigned.
34         libname fred sasefred "C:\freddata\"
35            OUTXML=exportgs
36            XMLMAP="C:\freddata\exportgs.map"
37            APIKEY='apikey'
38            IDLIST='dfincp,dnfincp,ffincp,fnfincp,absitcmahdfs'
39            START='2010-01-01'
40            FREQ='A';
WARNING: The default frequency of this timeseries (DFINCP) is lower than the requested FREQ (A).
WARNING: This timeseries (DFINCP) is excluded because its default frequency is lower than the requested FREQ (A).
WARNING: The default frequency of this timeseries ( DNFINCP) is lower than the requested FREQ (A).
WARNING: This timeseries ( DNFINCP) is excluded because its default frequency is lower than the requested FREQ (A).
WARNING: The default frequency of this timeseries ( FFINCP) is lower than the requested FREQ (A).
WARNING: This timeseries ( FFINCP) is excluded because its default frequency is lower than the requested FREQ (A).
WARNING: The default frequency of this timeseries ( FNFINCP) is lower than the requested FREQ (A).
WARNING: This timeseries ( FNFINCP) is excluded because its default frequency is lower than the requested FREQ (A).
WARNING: The default frequency of this timeseries ( ABSITCMAHDFS) is lower than the requested FREQ (A).
WARNING: This timeseries ( ABSITCMAHDFS) is excluded because its default frequency is lower than the requested FREQ (A).
NOTE: Libref FRED was successfully assigned as follows:
      Engine:        SASEFRED
      Physical Name: C:\freddata\

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation