BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
GaryLiao
Calcite | Level 5

I got a processflow - copy.

未命名的圖片.png

I got a processflow.

I move these chosen object to the processflow - copy.

未命名的圖zxc片.png

Nothing show up in processflow - copy, and my source objects are gone!

MAGIC!

未命名的圖片.png

This magic happened when 2 condition are fulfilled:

1. both source and destination have the same root of branch, in this case, AFRICA.

2. source must have code object, in this case ,code for sdf.

BTW, my SAS EG's version is 7.12HF3 64-bit.

2 REPLIES 2
GaryLiao
Calcite | Level 5

Oh, another thing, it is really stupid to move all the branch to another processflow WHEN I AM NOT CHOOSING ALL THE BRANCH!!!

CaseySmith
SAS Employee

I am able to reproduce the problem in both EG 7.12 HF9 and EG 7.15.  As you mentioned, I do think it is related to having the same source table in both process flows.  I'll enter it into our tracking system, so we can hopefully address in a future release.

In the meantime, I was able to workaround by selecting only the program node (ex. "Code For sdf") and moving it by itself or by copy/pasting just the program to the desired process flow.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Casey

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation