BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi, I am using the PROC PLS and I can't figure out how the x and y scores are calculated. Could anybody help me?
4 REPLIES 4
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
In Enterprise Guide, if you go to [pre]
Help --> SAS Enterprise Guide Help
click on the Search tab and then type
"Regression Methods" PLS
into the Search field
then, click Display
[/pre]
One of the hits that comes up, should be entitled "Regression Methods" with a location of SAS System Documentation. If you open that topic, you will see that it is a description of how the score vector is calculated, depending on your different models and methods.

If you do not have the SAS Documentation available to you on your installation, then you can find out how to access SAS on-line documentation at this site:
http://support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc/index.html

If you have other, more technical or statistical, questions about PROC PLS, you should probably contact Tech Support:
http://support.sas.com/techsup/contact/index.html

Good luck!
cynthia
deleted_user
Not applicable
Thanks Cynthia!
deleted_user
Not applicable
Me again. We couldn't replicate the scores using weights matrices as we understood from SAS help.

Have anyone tried sometime to manually calculate factor scores for both dependent and independent variables by using the EST outpult dataset?

Thanks,
Diego.
deleted_user
Not applicable
Anybody have worked with PLS that might help me?

I already contacted Tech Support, but the answer will have little delay.

Thanks,
Diego.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation