BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
noetsi
Obsidian | Level 7

I was about to do that. I always have in the past. But I was working on reports, using sas naturally, and since my SAS works I delayed it until the reports run. Amusingly I run subsidiary analysis in another software to supplement my sas and for the first time ever that software became corrupted lol. Some days are better than others.

Thanks very much all for the many suggestions.    

noetsi
Obsidian | Level 7

We tried the solution listed and ran into some problems (our lack of expertise is showing).

It did not show a profile, at least one that we understood.

noetsi_0-1663105092274.png

So we tried to add a profile by using the add button and doing this

noetsi_1-1663105133611.png

When we tried to use that (my colleague not me since mine works) he got

noetsi_2-1663105271615.png

I am going to follow up with the suggestion of creating a technical track. Thanks very much for all the help.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Sorry, my instructions weren't correct. In your case choosing the "No Profile" option is the correct choice. Here are some much better ones: Using SAS Enterprise Guide with your local SAS ins... - SAS Support Communities

noetsi
Obsidian | Level 7

thanks

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 18 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 in conversation