For EG 4.2, there's a workaround to get your PDF in landscape without writing any SAS code.
1. Generate your results in SAS Report format (not PDF).
2. Right-click on the resulting SAS Report and select "Create Report" or "Create Report Snapshot" (doesn't matter which).
3. From this new report, click on Page Setup at the top of the workspace area.
4. Click the Landscape button for Orientation. Click OK to close the Page Setup window.
5. Select Export from the top of the workspace area.
6. Choose PDF for the file type, and export the file to the appropriate location.
You can go through all the steps above in EG 4.1 *except* step 6. EG 4.1 doesn't let you export SAS Report format to PDF. It's a great feature for EG 4.2. In either version, you could always write custom ODS code as Doc indicated in the link.