Desktop productivity for business analysts and programmers

Output Automatically Opens

Accepted Solution Solved
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Output Automatically Opens

In SAS you can run a query builder and it outputs a table. But for some reason lately when I do that the output automatically pops up so to get back to the process flow I have to click on the "process flow" button.  Is there a way to change these settings so that the output doesn't keep automatically popping up?  I want to be able to run query builders without the window popping up so I can stay on the process flow screen.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎02-12-2018 01:54 PM
Contributor

Re: Output Automatically Opens

Posted in reply to mmagnuson

ah! I FOUND IT! under Tools -> Options - > Results -> Results General "Automatically open data when generated"

Thanks a bunch!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Super User

You can change that in the settings, show results as they're generated. 

mmagnuson wrote:

In SAS you can run a query builder and it outputs a table. But for some reason lately when I do that the output automatically pops up so to get back to the process flow I have to click on the "process flow" button.  Is there a way to change these settings so that the output doesn't keep automatically popping up?  I want to be able to run query builders without the window popping up so I can stay on the process flow screen.

Contributor

Which settings can you change this in? I tried to look in process settings and couldn't find anything.

Thanks.

Solution
‎02-12-2018 01:54 PM
Contributor

ah! I FOUND IT! under Tools -> Options - > Results -> Results General "Automatically open data when generated"

Thanks a bunch!

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation