Desktop productivity for business analysts and programmers

Library in data step and in query builder in SAS EG 4.3

Accepted Solution Solved
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Hello,

I'm trying to check the results from a query builder by using a data step merge in a SAS program in SAS EG 4.3.

The query builder is extracting data from two tables linked via a join between WORK.table1 and CSRIDM.table2. There are no errors in the query builder log.

When I'm trying to use the merge in the data step (SAS code is bellow) I have the error: "Libname CSRIDM is not assigned"

I checked if the library is still assigned in the  Server List and its color is yellow, so the library is assigned.

Would anybody have any suggestions what is the reason of the error and how can be fixed?

Thank you,

Madalin

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎03-15-2012 08:25 PM
Trusted Advisor

If you're using more than one server, you might be running your data step on a different server than you library is. Or you might be running your query on a server, and the data step on your local machine.

Tom

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎03-15-2012 08:25 PM
Trusted Advisor

If you're using more than one server, you might be running your data step on a different server than you library is. Or you might be running your query on a server, and the data step on your local machine.

Tom

☑ This topic is SOLVED.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation