BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AndersBergquist
Quartz | Level 8
I have made an EG-project which start with an import from an infomap with a prompt selection.

The problem is then I try to make a store process and the prompts will not follow. I have recognize some post and documtents about creating store processes, but they are mainly for hand coding and I want to use the graphical interface.

My questions is,
1. Is it possibly to make a store process in EG from infomaps with prompts?
2. Is it possibly to make dynamic prompts from infomaps in EG?
3. Is it possibly to use prompts in infomaps in an export from EG?

Anders
1 REPLY 1
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi Anders,

I know this is a very late reply, but wanted to know if you were able to achieve this concept?
I am working on Information Maps and Stored Process and I have done exactly this in my project. All this can be done , just that it needs a lot of coding in the stored Process.
Let me know if you need help in this and then I can share the info with you.

Thanks,
N

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation