Desktop productivity for business analysts and programmers

How can we recruit seasoned professionals or encourage SAS Data Scientists to join UCAS?

New Contributor

How can we recruit seasoned professionals or encourage SAS Data Scientists to join UCAS?

Dear All,

As an organisation we have a strong SAS requirement. We struggle to find and recruit seasoned professionals so was wondering how we could perhaps attract talented and potentially passionate SAS individuals.

Super User

Re: How can we recruit seasoned professionals or encourage SAS Data Scientists to join UCAS?

It looks like you're in UK, so consider posting jobs to http://www.sasprofessionals.net/

And linking up with that community. If you're willing to consider programmers from other countries you'll have more choice...and paperwork.

I know that in a few years I plan to work in Europe somewhere but not yet Smiley Happy

New Contributor

Re: How can we recruit seasoned professionals or encourage SAS Data Scientists to join UCAS?

Thanks Reeza.

I've followed your suggestion. Although not currently, we are looking at International links to drive and support talent in this area; however we would not support employment but look for assisting with providing opportunities.

Good luck & all the best,

Dan

PROC Star

Please email me at gishpuppy.x0k@gishpuppy.com

I'd like to continue this discussion offline.

Tom

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation