Desktop productivity for business analysts and programmers

How can I change the order that the user prompt fields are displayed within SAS EG?

New Contributor

How can I change the order that the user prompt fields are displayed within SAS EG?

How can I change the order that the user prompt fields are displayed within SAS EG. Withn the same project, I have different process flows using the same user prompt fields, yet the user prompt fields are showing up in different order. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any documentation that explains how to control the order that the user prompt fields are displayed.

Frequent Contributor

Re: How can I change the order that the user prompt fields are displayed within SAS EG?

Properties ==> Prompts ==> (Up/Down) arrow.

New Contributor

Re: How can I change the order that the user prompt fields are displayed within SAS EG?

Dreamer - Thank you very much for pointing me in the correct direction to accomplish this. At first I wasn't sure where you were saying to do the Properties, but then I figured out that you were pointing me to the Project Tree, then explode the sub-entries for the process flow and look for the Query Builder task where I added the Prompts and do a right click and select Properties. Once I figured that out, your method worked great. Your help was appreciated since I was unable to find any documentation that explained how to control the order of the prompts.Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I'm glad it helped you. I should have been little more descriptive. Smiley Happy

Yes you have to right click to the task that uses Prompts and then Properties ==> Prompts ==> (Up/Down) arrow.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation