BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Mike_Davis
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello everyone!

I am going to use SAS BI ,could anyone tell me How build a SAS Metadata Server?

Thanks!

Mike

3 REPLIES 3
shivas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi Mike,

If you want to install complete SAS BI (Select a standard deployment plan ->select SAS BI one machine,jboss ) or if you just want to install only metadata server then (select a standard deployment plan ->select metadata server one machine) .

Thanks,

Shiva

Mike_Davis
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you Shivas!

If I choose install complete SAS BI, Dose the metadata server also will be installed together?

and if I choose install only metadata server,after the install,what I need to do to start the server?

Thanks!

Mike

shivas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi Mike,

Yes,if you install complete SAS BI in single machine then metadata server,SAS application server and web application server also gets installed and configured.

But if you choose to install sas metadata server in one machine ,sas application server in one machine and web application server in machine then you can request SAS Tech support team for a customized plan file for such multi server installations.

Thanks,

Shiva

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation