BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
clim13
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, I am using SAS OnDemand for Academics for my school and I am taking the e-learning course SAS® Programming Certification Fast Track, it requires enterprise guide for programming 2. I downloaded the software, used my log in credential but I got an error to connect. Do I use the same login as my SAS academics account? 

clim13_0-1709950315565.png

2 REPLIES 2
SASJedi
SAS Super FREQ

You can do all of the work you need for this class using SAS Studio and SAS on Demand for Academics. You really don't need to use Enterprise Guide...

Check out my Jedi SAS Tricks for SAS Users
JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ
Are you able to log in with SAS Studio via welcome.oda.sas.com?
If yes, then you should also be able to connect with SAS Enterprise Guide using the same login details.
If you can't please send an email to SASoda@sas.com so the technical support staff can investigate.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation