BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
In an unrelated thread, boschy said that 4.3 had some issues with XP, and infotechmarketing wondered about what they were. A lot of people would not have read the other thread. I use XP (SP 3) as well and wondered about boshy's comments.

I've had no trouble with EG 4.3 (I'm actually on 4.305) that can be attributed to XP and all my 4.2 projects have converted fine (I wasn't using any of the features that are mentioned in the SAS notes).

Doc Muhlbaier
Duke
3 REPLIES 3
TomKari
Onyx | Level 15
I've been using EG 4.3 on XP since last fall, and I haven't noticed any issues.
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager
A few customers have noticed performance issues with the new program editor on Windows XP.

We've prepared some guidance to try here:
http://support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc/guide/blog/WPF_SASEG43.pdf

Most customers find the performance is better after updating the display driver. See the link above for details.

Chris
It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
boschy
Fluorite | Level 6
I'll be installing V4.3 in June to see how it runs against our Windows XP SP3 and TSM3 in LINUX dev.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Today is the last day to save with the early bird rate! Register today for just $695 - $100 off the standard rate.

Plus, pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation