BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi friends,
from past few days i am constantly getting the error below. Some times my code run but most of time i get this error. any suitable fix for this? I found many such types errors on internet but they seems different.

ERROR: Read Access Violation In Task [ REPORT (2) )
Exception occurred at (6714158F)
Task Traceback
Address Frame (DBGHELP API Version 4.0 rev 5)
6714158F 048AF054 sasoda:mcn_main+0x58F
60ED843C 048AF0A8 sasdoc:mcn_main+0x2743C
674DE11C 048AF144 sasods:mcn_main+0x4D11C
674A27DA 048AF298 sasods:mcn_main+0x117DA
663A4066 048AFB58 sasrepmn:mcn_main+0x3066
663910B5 048AFF8C sasrepor:mcn_main+0xB5
00F32B1A 048AFFA4 sashost:Main+0xBE8A
00F36C38 048AFFB8 sashost:Main+0xFFA8
77E64829 048AFFEC kernel32:GetModuleHandleA+0xDF

Thank you
Regards
Avi
4 REPLIES 4
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
I suggest that you report this to SAS tech support instead. They will probably be interested in what version you are running, platform and hotfixes already applied. And, of course, a full log showing the all code.

/Linus
Data never sleeps
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager
Sending this to tech support is the best idea. From the traceback, I'd guess the error is occurring in ODS, so you'll need to make sure to include the ODS statements that are part of your program.

If you are running this in EG, remember that EG generates some ODS statements for you. You can see those in the log that is produced.

Chris
It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
deleted_user
Not applicable
Yes i'm using ods statments in my code.
such as ODS PATH ..., ODS PDF STARTPAGE=NOW;

Can you tell me for what does the "ODS Graphics on;" Option actually used for & when to use it ?
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
ODS GRAPHICS ON; sets up statistical graphics automagically. It was experimental in 9.1.3 and is production (and much more feature "rich") in 9.2. There is a section in nearly every stat procedure's documentation on the implementation for that procedure. Time to read the friendly manual (RTFM).

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation