BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
CPAZ
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All,

I have running EGUIDE 4.3 with SAS 9.2.

Inside my project I have a sas program node that will create a boxplot and save it to a gif file (I need it saved for dynamic html I am building), I also need the file name to be unique. Below is the code:

code.png

Remember this is running inside EGUIDE. The issue is I get as a saved file grass_anova1.gif, dirt_anova1.gif, etc.... The filename  I create is unique but the ODS (or something) puts a number at the end before the .gif. By the way when the HTML file is created this does not happen, so I am thinking it is how EGUIDE, The plot, and ODS is setup.

Is there a way to remove this?

Thanks, Chris

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

I could be mistaken but the default appears to be image.png and then image1.png without the reset statement.

You can try adding the reset option as per sasdocs.

ods graphics on/ reset=index imagename=...;

This behaviour does occur in SAS Base as well.

CPAZ
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks,

I know abut the reset statement, all this does is reset the index back to an appendage of 1. Here is my current output.

result.png

In this case it was the fifth time I ran the code in the same session, so it appends 5. I gues I can always reset it back to 1 and use it that way for my future html code.

Thanks, Chris

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation