BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
snoopy369
Barite | Level 11

I am working on a project that generates thousands of .html files containing SGPlots.  I can't seem to find a way to get them to not appear in the project view when they are run (each file is put out to a folder, not to the default SAS locations).  I told it not to download reports, I set ODS NORESULTS; , yet they still show up in the process flow - and make everything take a really long time.  My .egp file is about a million lines long, nearly all of which are in the and nodes for these results files.  Collecting Results takes about two hours after each run (fortunately, that itself isn't the end of the world, since the process itself takes about 12 hours). Currently I can't even use the project, because the number of results to _delete_ when I try to run the program that created them is too much for EG to handle.  Is there a better way to do this?  Can I prevent the results from being included in the Process Flow entirely?  I imagine I can create a new program with the contents of the old program and then delete the old program from the .egp, but other than that I can't even see a clear way to remove the nodes from the project file - despite it being a zip file, just re-zipping it seems to break it. This is in SAS 9.4 / EG 6.1, run on my local machine only (no servers). Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Seems like a call to tech support might be in order.

snoopy369
Barite | Level 11

Turns out there are two options here.  One is to turn off results in Project View (in Options); the second is to go to the Program's properties, and uncheck all results types and uncheck Open Data and Results.  Thanks to Quentin and Chris H for answering this on SAS-L. 🙂

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation