Desktop productivity for business analysts and programmers

EG cant find my custom Template

Accepted Solution Solved
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

EG cant find my custom Template

[ Edited ]

Hi.

This is probablya simple question for you but not for me.
After changing my computer EG has problem finding my created template and use a Default instead.
I think my template is saved in the right path. Where can i see what path SAS expect the template to be?
or any tips what to do?

style.png

BR
Jan

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎12-21-2017 10:08 AM
Community Manager

Re: EG cant find my custom Template

Did you use the Style Manager to create this style (as a CSS file), or did you use PROC TEMPLATE?  Or both?

To add your custom style and avoid the warning:

• Define the style using PROC TEMPLATE, making sure to store it in a location within your ODS PATH search sequence.
  • Use the Style Manager tool in EG to define a new Server-side style, which will put make the style name available for selection in your Results options.

If you're starting with just a CSS-based definition, you can turn that into an official SAS template version by using PROC TEMPLATE to "ingest" it.  See this documentation for how to accomplish this.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎12-21-2017 10:08 AM
Community Manager

Re: EG cant find my custom Template

Did you use the Style Manager to create this style (as a CSS file), or did you use PROC TEMPLATE?  Or both?

To add your custom style and avoid the warning:

• Define the style using PROC TEMPLATE, making sure to store it in a location within your ODS PATH search sequence.
  • Use the Style Manager tool in EG to define a new Server-side style, which will put make the style name available for selection in your Results options.

If you're starting with just a CSS-based definition, you can turn that into an official SAS template version by using PROC TEMPLATE to "ingest" it.  See this documentation for how to accomplish this.

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation