BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi, Chris,

I created a small EG Addin using VS2005 (I only have VS2002 and VS2005). Using MSBee, I successfully compiled the project inside or outside VS2005 to target .net 1.1 (thanks to your link posted here in the forum). However,
after adding the Addin from EG Add-in manager (no errors)and try to use it on the data, it gave an error saying reflection target invocation error.

I noticed that, unlike other tasks, there is no icon before my task, althought I did put an icon file in the same folder where my .net 1.1 assembly resides.

Please help. Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Richard D
2 REPLIES 2
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager
Richard,

I don't think the icon has anything to do with it. You can debug this yourself via Visual Studio -- attach the debugger to the SEGUide process and see where the exception is thrown.

You might need to contact tech support on this -- they would follow up probably by asking for your add-in file and possibly the VS project, and then we could better diagnose it.

Chris
It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
deleted_user
Not applicable
Chris,

Thank you very much. I will try it.

Best Regards,

Richard

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation