Calcite | Level 5
I need the output shown as below. How can I get it in EG

Product Code Year 2005 Year 2006
Total Sales Total Qty Total Sales Total Qty
Code1 1000 900 3500 2500
Code2 2000 800 4000 1500

Total

I have a daily Sales transaction table storing the sales and qty figure for

I can get a data set of yearly values of Sales and Qty per product.
Can I use transpose to get the above out put

We have tried with one transpose column and it works. Here there are tqo columns to be transposed, Sales and Qty.

Which columns should be grouped and transposed.
What are
New Column names
New column labels and
Copy variables
1 REPLY 1
deleted_user
Not applicable
I thought I saw the same question posted somewhere else, and a response from Cynthia demonstrating the use of the Tabulate procedure.

You should look up the answer she gave, searching on the key words Tabulate and Class.

Since you say "Output", I presume you mean a report and her answer dealt specifically with rows defined by a classification variable, and summary variables reported under a classification variable.

In her final answer she also indicated where in EG you can find the Summary tables builder to build the table code.

Kind regards'

David

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation