Desktop productivity for business analysts and programmers

Could not save reports in SAS Web Report Studio 3.1

N/A

Could not save reports in SAS Web Report Studio 3.1

Hi Experts,

The SAS Web Report Studio 3.1 is not allowing the reports to save. I tried many times but its throwing the following message "save report failed due to backend service problem". How i have to resolve this problem?

Help me in this issue.

Regards,
Sujeev
N/A

Re: Could not save reports in SAS Web Report Studio 3.1

Hi Sujeevb,

Could you let me know the name of the report you are trying to save in WRS???

Why i am asking is, if the report name contains the percent sign (%), it would throw errors while you save.
If that is the case, you might want to try changing the report name [with out %]and save!!!
N/A

Hi Awesome,

I have not used any special characters in my report name. My report name is "Company Sales".

Regards,
Sujeev
Contributor

Were you trying to save the reports to the "My Folders" or "Shared Folders" location?
N/A

Hi Derek,

I have created a folder called "Official" under the "My Folder\Reports\". I am trying to save my reports under the "Official" folder. It is not allowing me to save my reports. I tried to save my reports in "Share Folders\Reports\Stores Process\" also it throws me the same message as i mentioned in my first post.

Regards,
Sujeev
Regular Contributor

We hada similar issue and similar error note. Our problem turned out to be a security configuration issue. Our portal admins was not given access. check your security through management console. Make sure you have all the latest hot fixes for WRS 3.1and contact tech support. they could help you out.

jp
N/A

Hi jplarios,

I will check and let you know.

Regards,
Sujeev
N/A

Hi jplarios,

I can save my reports now. I didn't do anything. I went for a week leave and when i came back i checked it. It started working for me. I don't know the exact issue that cause this behavior.

Regards,
Sujeev
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation