BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
lily3532
Calcite | Level 5

I create 2x2 contingency tables for my work daily. However I have never been able to generate them using SAS EG.  How do I do something like this using a wizard.

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

Many users here don't want to download Office files because of virus potential, others have such things blocked by security software. Best to post directly into the message windows or a link. If that isn't possible then a somewhat less problematic file format like PDF.

You should also describe, or better yet, provide an example of the input data using DATA step code pasted into a text box opened on the forum with the </> icon that appears above the message windows. A working data step means we don't have to make any guesses about variable type, names or properties.

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Perform a Table Analysis in SAS Enterprise Guide

https://documentation.sas.com/doc/en/egamotasks/8.3/p0ez6t2lu0cxafn1u9emyqte4u5e.htm

--
Paige Miller

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation