BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Guy_sas
SAS Employee
I have an EG job that pulls data thru a EBI server. It stores the WORK data on the EBI server but when I call data stored in the work library via EG it defaults to the local Work library and not the EBI Work library. How do you change that? Message was edited by: Guy@sas
1 REPLY 1
Peter_C
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
if you can assign a folder on the EBI server into which you have write rights for your EG processes, at the start of your code, assign that folder like [pre] libname user 'that folder defined in EBI server' ;[/pre]
Then any one-level data set name which would normally be referenced in the WORK. library will be read or written from that USER folder.
I hope there is a better way through SAS management console.

good luck

PeterC

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation