BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DarioM
Calcite | Level 5

I made a forest model on SAS Miner that has produced a big file (presumably, where all my forest model code is) as a 'score.sasast' file.

I cannot open this on anything, but I do need the score.sas code.  Sadly, however, the score.sas code is very short and just has the applications from previous nodes, rather than the actual forest model code.

I am wondering how to turn the score.sasast file into a score.sas file to be able to be opened in sas EG Enterprise Guide for further usage. 

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

Best might be to include the LOG from generating this with all the statements, notes and any other messages. The code part helps someone that knows what is going on with the options you used so if something needs adjustment suggestions can be made. The LOG helps if there were any warnings or possible issue involving the data.

M_EEddlestone
SAS Employee

Score code from a random forest can be so large that it might not compile, so instead of producing SAS DATA Step score code, the HPFOREST procedure called by Enterprise Miner produces a binary Analytics Store file (*.sasast), also known as an "astore". To score new data using this astore, use the HP4SCORE procedure

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation