BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
liyongkai800
Obsidian | Level 7

I'm curious is there anyway to run a flow on different data sets? say something as following. 

question.PNG

However, it only gives me the regression result for data1. I don't want to repeat regression node for each data.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User
The extra variables should be fine, but if you have variables with the same name, they should be the same types. If you can't stack them together then you have to run each independently.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User
Add an Append/combine task to combine the data sets into one, and then use the Regression Node.
liyongkai800
Obsidian | Level 7
I have different structures for data1 and data2, so it shows something unexpected if I combine them into one big data. data1 is 6 rows, 2 cols; data2 is 8rows, 3 cols.
Reeza
Super User
The extra variables should be fine, but if you have variables with the same name, they should be the same types. If you can't stack them together then you have to run each independently.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation