BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
TzufRaifMia
Calcite | Level 5

Hey all,

I'm using Sentiment Analysis Node for my Text Analytics Project.

Sentiment results are shown in the next topic\categories\concepts node as an icon,

but when I look into results table I don't understand its meaning.

If one of you is familiar with these column, I'll be glad to hear explanations.

here are column names:

votes up, votes_funny, weighted_votes_score, wrrithen_during_early_access.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
PeterChristie
SAS Employee

Hello!

I'll take a swing at this one.

In Visual Text Analytics on Viya, to see sentiment information you have to score the data. Download the score code for the Sentiment node. Copy the code and open it in SAS Studio. Enter the correct values for the first 5 macro variables such as data, key column, caslib. The OUT_SENTIMENT and OUT_SENT_MATCHES tables that get created by the scoring process will have your detailed sentiment information.

Your list of column names looks like additional input columns from your input data source that are visible in the text topic node and are not part of the sentiment analysis process.

Hope this makes sense!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation