BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SASvtaUser
Calcite | Level 5

Hi SAS Community,

I'm using VTA 8.5. Would like to ask how to export the Kept terms/Dropped terms in the "Text Parsing" node? The table should be stored in some working library in CAS am I right? If yes, how may I locate and export it as excel or csv?

I'm creating a stop word list/ synonym list and want to build on the Kept terms/Dropped terms. While the interactive window is useful, I still need to type in each term manually. It's not that practical when I have thousands of terms.

Please refer to the Dropped terms below. Just want to export this. Thank you for your help!!

SASvtaUser_0-1721111129425.png

4 REPLIES 4
PeterChristie
SAS Employee

Hello! You can export the terms table by running the tpAccumulate action from SAS Studio. An example of the code is in the SAS Visual Text Analytics Programming Guide. The Keep column in the output will either have a Y or N. Any term with N is considered to be in the dropped terms list.  SAS Help Center: Accumulate Term Information Using the tpAccumulate Action

CraigDeVault
SAS Employee

I understand why you are asking for these tables. How important would this be for your using SAS Visual Text Analytics that this functionality be added to the web page so that you can save the dropped and kept terms list? Thanks.

SASvtaUser
Calcite | Level 5

5/5 being must have, I would rate this  having 4/5 importance.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation