BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Ayush_sas
Fluorite | Level 6

I generated a project pipeline in SAS Viya Model Studio. I want the end to end code for that pipeline, I am not getting that. Is there any way to figure that out.

I am getting bits and pieces of codes for some of the separate modules in that, but not for that completely.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ayush_sas
Fluorite | Level 6

Another way which we figured out is to get the log of the cas session in any of the languages, be it CASL, LUA, Python or R. And then fetech the useful actions from that to run the models in front-end.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

Can you clarify if you mean the training code or the scoring code?

Ayush_sas
Fluorite | Level 6
The pipeline has several nodes ( sevral machine learning Models like GBM, NN, Forest, etc). The output which is getting generated is producing both training and scoring code individually for each model.
But I need end to end traiNing code for entire pipeline, ie a code starting from data import to data mining pre processing to all models implementation to all model comparison, which is happening in the UI based pipeline in the Model Studio.

WendyCzika
SAS Employee

The only thing you can do is download the batch API code for a project.  You can see details for how to use that here:

https://go.documentation.sas.com/?docsetId=vfug&docsetTarget=p0inhev90m1kkcn1xwsaiuhjnv2f.htm&docset...

(this doc is for Visual Forecasting, but same information applies for Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning).

Ayush_sas
Fluorite | Level 6

Another way which we figured out is to get the log of the cas session in any of the languages, be it CASL, LUA, Python or R. And then fetech the useful actions from that to run the models in front-end.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 2 in conversation