BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
KristineNavesta
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi

I have built a model using Interactive Grouping and the Scorecard node i Enterprise Miner.

I have made the model package and registered the model.

I Enterprise Guide to run the model package.

Why do I have to give variables as input that are not part of the scorecard? These variables were rejected by the interactive grouping node as not relevant or significant, or rejected in the scorecard node as not significant.

The model scoring node requires 14 inputs, while it is just 6 of them that are included in the scorecard.

If I get the score code from EM directly, the other variables are not included, but this gives me only the SCORE value, and not all the other fancy outputs that I would like to get from the model scoring node.

Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

I *think* this will work: attach a Score node after your Scorecard node, run that, and then create the model package from there (the Score node).  Then it should pick up the optimized score code, which will only include the code for the inputs that end up in the final model.  Let me know if that works!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

I *think* this will work: attach a Score node after your Scorecard node, run that, and then create the model package from there (the Score node).  Then it should pick up the optimized score code, which will only include the code for the inputs that end up in the final model.  Let me know if that works!

KristineNavesta
Fluorite | Level 6

This works! Thank you.

Makes the use and validation of the model a lot easier, not having to include all the potential variables that were rejected.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation