BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

Hi Data Mining Community,

I’m presenting a live “Ask the Expert” webinar on February 24, 1 - 2 p.m. ET on model selection using SAS® Enterprise Guide® and SAS® Enterprise Miner™. I hope you’ll join me. I plan to:

· Address the what, why and how for model selection.
· Demo techniques using both SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Enterprise Miner, and show specific ways that you can incorporate it into your predictive modeling.

Are there any other specific questions you’d like covered? Let me know by responding to this thread.

Register now to join me for this webinar.

Be sure to subscribe to the Data Mining Library to receive follow up Q/A, slides and other related resources from the webinar. From the Data Mining Library, just click Subscribe from the orange bar underneath the list of the recent articles.

Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Experts sessions on-demand here.

UPDATED: Q&A article now available.

Catch the SAS Global Forum keynotes, announcements, and tech content!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES 5
MelodieRush
SAS Employee

Looking forward to having everyone on this Ask the Expert Session tomorrow.

IrinaN
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello Melody,

Great Webinar. Where can I find slides from the "Model Selection Using SAS® Enterprise Guide® and SAS® Enterprise Miner" webinar?

Thank you.

Irina.

MelodieRush
SAS Employee

Thank you for attending. I will be posting the slides, the recording and Q&A next week as soon as they are available.

MelodieRush
SAS Employee

Q&A Article now available

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 2 in conversation