BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
mmyrto
Quartz | Level 8

First time using Enterprise miner and i want to build a logistic regression. I imported my data etc. but i cant find how i can set which is the target variable (my depended variable). 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User
When you import your data you can set the role of the different variables, in that step, set the role of your variable as the target variable.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User
When you import your data you can set the role of the different variables, in that step, set the role of your variable as the target variable.
mmyrto
Quartz | Level 8

thank you

M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

Highly recommended that you take a quick look to the Reference Help (press F1).

There is a Getting Started with SAS Enterprise Miner section.

A quick walk through creating data sources in "Data Sources". Look at point 6 The Data Source Wizard, it explains the Metadata and its roles.

Good luck!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation