BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
student2
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I'm using SAS Enterprise Miner 14.1 and I keep getting a run time error message when I try to run an ensemble model with start group, decision tree, end group, and model comparison nodes. Also I'm using bagging and boosting for my start groups. I'm also using the file import node as my first node but I'm not sure if that may be the issue. The error message reads "ERROR: File WORK.METASET3L9KSBO.DATA does not exist." I've played around with the variables section of the start group nodes as well. I'm not sure if I'm missing a step. Thanks. 

-student2

4 REPLIES 4
M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

Hello,

Not sure I am reading this right. Can you share a screenshot of your diagram?

Thanks,

student2
Calcite | Level 5

I have attached a screen shot. 

M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

It looks like for some reason the metadata from your flow is not getting correctly to the Start Groups node.

I'd try to shortcut the File Import. For example do File Import->Save Data node.

Then import the data you saved with the wizard to add it as a data source. Bit of a pain, I know, but that should fix it.

Good luck!

gbartzur0
Calcite | Level 5

I just encountered this problem myself. I learned that it is related to SAS Problem Note 55675 available at: http://support.sas.com/kb/55/675.html

In short, it has to do with the File Import node being connected to the Start Group node when it is being used for either bagging or boosting. To overcome this problem, I attached the File Import node to a Save Data node  which was a terminal node. I used this to create a dataset in Data Sources. I then created an Input Data node, which was linked to the dataset in Data Sources rather than directly to the File Import node, and used it this node to begin the analysis.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation