Building models with SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Factory Miner, SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning or just with programming

"Invalid Timeid Error Message" from TS data Preparation Node in SAS Enterprise Miner 13.2

Accepted Solution Solved
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

"Invalid Timeid Error Message" from TS data Preparation Node in SAS Enterprise Miner 13.2

When I run the TS data Preparation Node after importing a time series raw data in Excel format, not matter how I change the date/time format in excel, I always got the error message“Invalid Timeid"

Error Message.jpg

The sample of the raw data and error massage snapshot are attached following.

Anyone can help?

Many thanks

Kev

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎02-16-2016 01:33 AM
Super User

Re: "Invalid Timeid Error Message" from TS data Preparation Node in SAS Enterprise Miner 1

Go back a step, how did you specify it in the import. My guess is it's coming in as a character var instead of numeric/SAS date variable.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Super User

Re: "Invalid Timeid Error Message" from TS data Preparation Node in SAS Enterprise Miner 1

Did you specify the type somewhere? If so, please so that screen shot. The date appears to be a Date variable. 

New Contributor

Yes, I did it by assigning the "Time ID" role to "Month_of checkin_date" as per following screen shot:

Role.jpg

Solution
‎02-16-2016 01:33 AM
Super User

Go back a step, how did you specify it in the import. My guess is it's coming in as a character var instead of numeric/SAS date variable.
New Contributor

Many Thanks!

It's working now. I think the variable name I used, "Month of check-in date" containing both "Month" and "date", which cause the system fail to recognize the date values. Now I change the Variable name into "Month", and the imported date value from my excel file can be proceeded as "TimeID" in "TS Data Preparation" Node.
☑ This topic is SOLVED.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation