BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
touchspeed
Calcite | Level 5

When I run the TS data Preparation Node after importing a time series raw data in Excel format, not matter how I change the date/time format in excel, I always got the error message“Invalid Timeid"

Error Message.jpg

The sample of the raw data and error massage snapshot are attached following.

Anyone can help?

Many thanks

Kev

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User
Go back a step, how did you specify it in the import. My guess is it's coming in as a character var instead of numeric/SAS date variable.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Reeza
Super User

Did you specify the type somewhere? If so, please so that screen shot. The date appears to be a Date variable. 

touchspeed
Calcite | Level 5

Yes, I did it by assigning the "Time ID" role to "Month_of checkin_date" as per following screen shot:

Role.jpg

Reeza
Super User
Go back a step, how did you specify it in the import. My guess is it's coming in as a character var instead of numeric/SAS date variable.
touchspeed
Calcite | Level 5
Many Thanks!

It's working now. I think the variable name I used, "Month of check-in date" containing both "Month" and "date", which cause the system fail to recognize the date values. Now I change the Variable name into "Month", and the imported date value from my excel file can be proceeded as "TimeID" in "TS Data Preparation" Node.
Stewartli
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Guys, 

I use SAS Enterprise Miner 14.2 and have the same problem now. Can someone tell me what went wrong? Thank you very much.

1.PNG 2.PNG

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation