BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
aldi
Calcite | Level 5
Hi,

I have installed sas9.2, TS Level 2M2 64bit in windows 7 (64bit) with two licenses 1) for sas9.2 with miner 6.1 and 2) sas jmp/genomics in the same desktop. But with 32 bit the installation creates a separate EM where I can click and run EM 6.1. But with 64bit such separate EM shows kind of disfunctional.

The EM is formed under start-> allprograms ->SAS ->SAS Configuration -> EMDesktop Lev-1 under it is a list of things like this::
Analytics Platform Server Start and so on.

But there is no choice of EM.

Question: Is this installation non-functional? How can I fix it? Because instead of version 6.1 I am using v. 4.3 which can be open within sas ->Solutions ->Analysis -> EM
Thanks for any input, Aldi
1 REPLY 1
David_Duling
SAS Employee
You will not generally run programs out of the configuration group, that is more for managing and debugging installations.

You will find EM 6.1 under /programs/sas/analytics/enterpriseMiner.

If not, then call tech support.

Cheers.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation