BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ChrisLemberg
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi,

until April I have been developing models with EM 4.3. Recently we installed EM 5.3 (on a different machine). The task I have is to migrate my old models to the new environment. I've read that there is a macro with which I could migrate my models. As I read in the description you have to use the SAS Base Tool (sas.exe) in order to migrate those models.
My problem is that this SAS Base is not linked to the new server, therefore I cannot use the macros to migrate the Code.
What I have is SAS EG.

What can I do to migrate my projects anyway?

I hope someone is able to help to find a way around the problem ...

Greetings
Chris
1 REPLY 1
David_Duling
SAS Employee
Hi. Since every installation is somewhat unique, I suggest you call tech support.

It sounds like your admin has replaced your local PC SAS with Enterprise Guide that connects to a remote server. In that case, you will need to move your local EM 4.3 project directory to a system that has SAS. Or you may convince your admin to let you use SAS for the purpose of converting your projects.

Cheers.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation