BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Swordfish
Calcite | Level 5

I have input data node and from this node I want to creat two data sets sparately within EM.

Thanks,

Tony.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DougWielenga
SAS Employee

SAS Enterprise Miner has a Filter node that allows you to subset your data.  You could add two Filter nodes following the Input Data Source node and then specify the level of the variable you described to subset the desired data in each path.  You can find help for the Filter node in SAS Enterprise Miner by clicking on Help --> Contents and then navigating to 

Node Reference

Sample 

Filter Node 

I hope this helps!

Doug 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DougWielenga
SAS Employee

SAS Enterprise Miner has a Filter node that allows you to subset your data.  You could add two Filter nodes following the Input Data Source node and then specify the level of the variable you described to subset the desired data in each path.  You can find help for the Filter node in SAS Enterprise Miner by clicking on Help --> Contents and then navigating to 

Node Reference

Sample 

Filter Node 

I hope this helps!

Doug 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation