BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
bradburn1
Calcite | Level 5

scoring example.jpg

Hello, I am attempting to create a scoring model similar to the example i have posted above. I am struggling to get Sas enterprise miner 14.1 to assign a score to each row of data that i have though at the end. Is there a step i need to add on to the diagram above to get my original data scores row by row betweeen 0-100? additionally i would like to export the scored data back to excel once i have got it scored. If anyone has any siuggestions on how to acheive this or needs any clarification on what im asking please post. thanks!

1 REPLY 1
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

That all looks correct - you should see columns with predictions for your score data set.  From the Score node, click on the ellipsis for Exported Data in the properties panel, then Browse the SCORE data set.  Do you see columns with predictions there?  Then you can use a Save Data node at the end of your flow to save it as an Excel spreadsheet.  

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation