BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
tiramanat
Calcite | Level 5

1517814266687.jpg 

Please anyone help me to solve this problem .I use "SAS Enterprise Miner 14.2" to run the project and it has an error when the diagram is created or imported. 

2 REPLIES 2
DougWielenga
SAS Employee

We have seen this problem happen when the client connection is being reset by something outside of SAS, most likely a Firewall or antivirus software, so you could try and temporarily disable any such program/software that you might have running in the background on your machine and see if that resolves the issue.  

Having said that, screenshots seldom provide sufficient information to identify the problem.  it would be helpful if you could provide more detail on your system & software such as...

... are you running on a standalone machine or connecting to a server?  This error is rarely seen on standalone installations.

... what operating system are you running on the client and/or server?

... what are the system specifications for the client and/or server? 

... did this ever work in the past?  if so, has anything changed since that time (e.g. new version of Java)?

... is this working for anyone else at your site?  if so, what is different about your system?

... are there error messages in any of the SAS or system logs?   

Cordially,

Doug

tiramanat
Calcite | Level 5

Firewall and antivirus are disabled but SAS program is still not working. 

I run SAS with standalone machine (Local machine) on window 10 home version

I just bought my new machine (Laptop) but the installer has worked with other machines in my classroom

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation