BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
kira
Calcite | Level 5

Hello everyone,

I am currently building a scorecard and have the following issue:

For a variable I want to make one group really bad (previously those were rejected by policy rule.) Hence I give it a very bad WOE (for example -8.0 or even worse) and save my changes in the interactive grouping node.

If I then run the scorecard, the scorepoints this group gets don't get less - it just stays at it was.

Why does this happen and what can I do about that? Cause I really need this group to get less scorepoints in the end.

Thanks for your ideas.

Best regards,
kira

2 REPLIES 2
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

It might be better if you override the scorecard points directly from the Scorecard node so you have more control.  You can do this from the interactive editor for Scorecard Points from the property sheet for the Scorecard node:

ScorecardPoints.PNG 

Hope that helps,

Wendy

kira
Calcite | Level 5

Hello Wendy,

thank you very much for your reply.

Yes, this may be a workaround.

Best regards,

kira

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation