BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ali1067
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, 

I have 5 feature sets containing file characteristics, header information, strings of the files etc but no videos or other heavy stuff. Heaviest file contains the strings with around 300k rows. I am looking to apply extreme learning machine, fuzzy logic and deep learning on these feature sets. Only thing i know that the approach I should use must be faster and take less resources.

Could any one suggest which approach I should go with and any idea about some good material to apply these approaches.

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

Are you using SAS EM?

What's the goal for your project?

ali1067
Calcite | Level 5
Thanks for your reply, I may use SAS EM if there is any possibility to use. I do not have knowledge about suitable tools for it.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation