BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Phosgene89
Calcite | Level 5
I'm trying to find the confusion matrix of test data, but I can only see it for validation data. I can see the misclassification rate for the test data, so I know the confusion matrix must be somewhere.

Any help very much appreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CraigDeVault
SAS Employee

The modeling nodes do not show the confusion matrix for the test data set.  You will need to write your own SAS code in order to get this confusion matrix.  If you add a SAS Code node after the modeling node, you can write the following code to get the confusion matrix:

***In this example, I am using the SAS Enterprise Miner macro variable of &em_import_test that will use the test data set.  I am using the target variable named target.  If my target variable is bad, then I use f_bad and I_bad;

proc freq data=&em_import_test;
tables f_target*I_target;
run;

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
CraigDeVault
SAS Employee

The modeling nodes do not show the confusion matrix for the test data set.  You will need to write your own SAS code in order to get this confusion matrix.  If you add a SAS Code node after the modeling node, you can write the following code to get the confusion matrix:

***In this example, I am using the SAS Enterprise Miner macro variable of &em_import_test that will use the test data set.  I am using the target variable named target.  If my target variable is bad, then I use f_bad and I_bad;

proc freq data=&em_import_test;
tables f_target*I_target;
run;

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation