BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Welcome to the SAS Data and Text Mining Forum, designed to serve users of SAS Enterprise Miner™, SAS Text Miner, and SAS Credit Scoring. We hope you will use this forum to interact with other users, posing questions and contributing your opinions about programming features, analysis methods, and best practices.

The SAS data mining product line is targeted to data miners and business analysts who explore large data sets and build predictive models for deployment in a production environment. The products include many tools organized into the categories of Sample, Explore, Modify, Model, and Assess, abbreviated as SEMMA. Discussions on natural language processing (NLP) and advanced linguistic technologies driving the text analytics within SAS Text Miner are also encouraged.

This is your opportunity to share experiences, post questions or suggestions, and interact with other SAS data miners. Although this forum is intended mainly for user-to-user interactions, it will be monitored by SAS, and we will contribute when needed. If you have a problem that requires immediate answers, please contact SAS Technical Support. Good luck with your data mining, and we look forward to hearing from you in this forum.
1 REPLY 1
prasmussen
Calcite | Level 5

Hi.

I am doing my dissertation on text mining asynchronous dialogue for analyses of content cognitive level and sentiment analysis.  If I need to use a different program or any things you think that may be helpful....then please let me know.

Thank you,

Patrice Rasmussen

How can I make the training section text larger?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation