BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Stewartli
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi guys, 

I use SAS Enterprise Miner and SAS Studio for my project and want to visualize the neural network training in action (something like ConvNetJS, Jupyter, and Gephi do). I want to visualize the change of weights, loss function and mapping predicted values and target value during the training process. Is that possible to do the same thing with SAS? 

Thank you very much for your help. 

Stewart

2 REPLIES 2
DougWielenga
SAS Employee

The examples I have seen where this is done usually involve very simple scenarios.   Visualization might be possible in very simple scenarios with one or two dimensional inputs but SAS Enterprise Miner is designed for data mining data sets which potentially have a large number of dimensions.  If you have examples about how this is being applied to more complex cases, I can try and suggest some ways to visualize it in SAS.   

Cordially,

Doug 

Stewartli
Fluorite | Level 6

HI Doug,

Thank you very much. Understood it. 

Regards, 

Stewart

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation