Building models with SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Factory Miner, SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning or just with programming

Using start/end groups in Enterprise miner to obtain scores for each group

Frequent Contributor

Using start/end groups in Enterprise miner to obtain scores for each group

I am trying to score data for each group selected in the start/end groups nodes in enterprise miner. The goal would be to gain a score for each group instead of just one score.

See example below. this example seems to end with one score, and I am not sure how to adjust to gain a score for each group for each observation in the validation data. 

Capture.PNG

SAS Super FREQ

Re: Using start/end groups in Enterprise miner to obtain scores for each group

[ Edited ]

I think you need to move the Model Comparison node before the End Groups node, so it will pick the best model for each group. Then you should see in the Score Code in the End Groups node, there is (or could be) a different model used for each group.   

See this tip for more info: https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/Tip-How-to-Build-Stratified-Models-using-the-...

Frequent Contributor

I appreciate the response. I had tried that originally, and when I put it before, the score node still only ends up with one score. I only see one prediction in the exported data under the score node as seen below.

scored.PNG

image.png

Frequent Contributor

I see in the score node that it scores each group seperately, IE if segment=1 then it scores one way, if segment=2 it scores another way. My goal is to have it score all observations X number of times (X=number of segments).

so, if in the score data, an observation is segment 1, it will score for segment 1,2 3, and 4. Thus I will have 4 different scores to compare. 

SAS Super FREQ

Oh, I see now.  I can't think of a way to do that in Enterprise Miner, but maybe someone else will have an idea.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation