BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
HeatherS_Highmark
Fluorite | Level 6
I would like to use Miner's Model Comparison Node to generate Lift Charts for models that are not generated by a Miner node. What I have is a SAS dataset with the predicted column, but it's not generated by a Miner node. How do I register this external model so that I can use the comparison node? thnx
3 REPLIES 3
David_Duling
SAS Employee
Hi. Welcome to the forum.

I don't know what version of EM you are using. If you have EM 5.2 or 5.3, you can use use the model import node. The documentation contains a good explanation of how to use the model import node. To summarize, you will connect an input data node with your table of predicted values to a model import node, and then connect that node to a model compare node. You will then get a comparison of lift charts, roc charts, and fit statistics.
HeatherS_Highmark
Fluorite | Level 6
thnx for your help! I'm using V5.2. I cannot find the "Model Import Node". What if I just use a Data Input node and connect that to the Model Comparison Node?
David_Duling
SAS Employee
Heather -
You are correct ! The Model Import node was a new feature for EM 5.3, so you do not have it in your version. However, you can import a model with a few lines of code in a SAS code node. If you would like to send a message with your email address to david.duling @sas.com, I can send you a document with detailed instructions. You can also contact technical support with the same request. We'll get you going. We also hope that you get to update your EM install one day soon!
-Dave

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation