BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I would like to know what I need to update Enterprise MIner from 4.3 to 5.3?
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
LS
Calcite | Level 5 LS
Calcite | Level 5
Jorge,

Follow the instructions on http://support.sas.com/rnd/migration/planning/software/entminer.html

and http://support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc/miner/convert4to5.html

Basically, you have to run a Macro provided by SAS and don't forget to back up before doing this.

Thank you
deleted_user
Not applicable
I was not clear with you ... I have Enterprise miner 4.3 in my computer wiht a academic licence and I need to know how to install the version 5.3 because I have some exercices in the scoring node.

I need to know to install the version 5.3 and not update the files. I dont have files form 4.3 or projects ... I need just to instal the update...but I dont know what to do.

Thansk
You was great.

Jorge
David_Duling
SAS Employee
1st, I suggest calling tech support.

2nd, a preview. EM 5.3 and later requires configuring a SAS Workspace Server and SAS Metadata server. These should run as services in your operating system. The SAS Deployment Wizard should guide you through the process. You will start EM 5.3 client by Start/Programs/SAS/Enterprise Miner, not by sas.exe.

3rd, the installation package for SAS 9.1.3 and EM 5.3 will contain some getting started instructions, as well as the this website if you click on documentation and then on Enterprise Miner.

4th, our current shipping version is EM 6.1 M2 on SAS 9.2 M2. If you need to go through the install process, you should consider this version.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation